Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So Delicate, So Light, So Beautiful

Today morning we had a small guest in our small balcony garden. My MIL loves gardening and our small balcony garden is result of her hard work. When we came out today morning, this small guest who got herself invited was so busy in having her breakfast on time to make sure that she is fit and fine for next arrival.

Actually, we almost missed seeing her because of her earthen color. But she was not so good in hide n seek game and I won this game, the moment I placed my eyes on her.

Initially, I thought she is dead (becoz of her color) but then my MIL said NO, she is not dead! 

These tinny creatures just do not like interference while having food and they make sure that there concentration and attention is not divided. Obviously this is there HIGH priority. Makes sense :)

But, I was not able to hold my self and brought my camera out to take few pictures or her. 


Dragonfly



Can you see how nicely god has created this tinny creature.. so delicate.. so light.. so beautiful!

Thank you God for giving us this beautiful world , worth living and making sure that we all are safe & happy.

Btw, in evening  when I reached home my MIL confirmed that this beauty is not dead and she went to meet her other relatives :)



6 comments:

  1. Lovely click!! Is the lighting in the last one the result of editing, or something different while clicking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aparna.. I am so happy that you like these pics... I am new to photography world and I am using what ever free online photo editor my hands get to enhance picture.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Bhupi.. you are my inspiration for life :)

      Delete