Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Little Birdie With Naughty Monkey

This little birdie and her buddy was waiting for me @ Dastakar  September 2012 to come and pick them up.

Finally I picked birdie with one naughty monkey buddy and applied some color to make them bright, chirpy and happy ..:)

I used Fevicryl acrylic colors to bring them alive.

Here goes best buddies online.....

                                                           Monkey feeling Lucky.

                                                                  Ooops what you did...



                                                     Am I ready now.. can I go online...

                                 Little Birdie with best friend in back ground to support her.






                                                Ornamented Seating for Monkey

                                                         Birdie started flying...



6 comments: