Monday, June 3, 2013

Addiction

These days I am addicted to a number of things .. here is  my list...sleeping, baking, blogging, social networking sites,shopping, checking yahoo India page for some celebrity gossip page (actually to see what is new in fashion, as when ever I see some one wearing different clothes or  style.. I ask my sis what is this ... and she asks me do you know "F" of fashion ? and my only answer is No. I think I am trying to keep myself update with all new fashion while she is in Singapore and I am not getting daily dose of  fashion from her.

 On top of this I found myself eating pasta very often in white cheese sauce with lots of veggies... is this called Pasta love? This is happening every time we step out for team outing /lunch. Am I addicted to white sauce.. btw it's  yummy..Saffron white sauce Pasta was yummy at smoke house deli :)



No comments:

Post a Comment