Friday, May 31, 2013

What is more spicy .. Food or Gossip???


Every one needs some amount of gossip or interesting( I should say Spicy) topic to make sure that receiver part is still with you and not in their own world. Here is my recent experience....

One of the most interesting phrase, I hear these days during conversation over the phone is "What's New ? " or "What's Up?".... I feel like saying "Roof is Up! can't you see?" What these gossip mongers think that every day there will be some drama or story cooking in our lives and they are obliged to give us their not so required advice for FREE. I just want to tell them to have some control on their thought process and stop asking these stupid questions and learn how to say bye when conversation is over instead of asking what's new and wasting another person's 5 minute before closing the call?




3 comments:

  1. haha... life is like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I love my does of gossip! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha! And I hate anyone phoning up and starting the conversation with 'what's up?' If they're calling, they should be telling me what's up on that side, ya?

    ReplyDelete